Lemon curd is a famous paste of English origin called Lemon Curd. This can be eaten on top of toast with plenty of slices of bread or it can be easily used in baking. Whether it’s breakfast or a sweet snack, here’s a simple lemon cream recipe.
What I need:
- 3 eggs
- 50 g butter
- 125 g of sugar
- 120 ml of lemon juice (about 3-4 lemons)
- 1 C. starch
Lemon cheese production steps:
1) Start by washing the lemons and removing the peel. Book.
2) Squeeze the lemons and add the juice to a small bowl.
3) Add eggs and sugar and mix with an electric mixer.
4) Put the preparations from a small salad bowl in a saucepan in the Bain Marie. Add the shell.
5) Boil over low heat and add the chopped butter. Beat constantly.
6) Dilute the starch in a tablespoon of water and add to the preparation while continuing to mix.
7) Boil until the lemon mixture thickens.
8) When the product is very thick, pour it into a glass jar that you can seal airtight.
Allow to cool and store the jar in the refrigerator. All you have to do is pamper yourself whenever you want!