Temperatures are rising and summer fruits are appearing! Today, apricots are in the spotlight with this gourmet and refreshing recipe for apricot, honey and thyme smoothies. It offers a subtle marriage with slightly sour notes. Don’t hesitate to taste it for dessert or at any other time of the day to freshen up during the fun.
What I need:
Preparations for 4 people
- 300 g of very ripe apricots
- 2 mixed natural yoghurts
- 20 cl water
- 2 tablespoons acacia honey
- 12 pieces of ice
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
Steps for making apricot smoothies:
1) Start by making apricots by washing them, cutting and removing the stones.
2) Add 20 cl of water to the pan and then honey and thyme. Boil on low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Take the pan off the stove and add the apricots. Put the lid on the pan to cover the preparation and let simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Then remove the thyme branch and place the apricots in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5) After 2 hours, put the apricots in a bowl and add the yoghurts and a little juice from the honey / thyme mixture. Mix everything in a blender or with a stick blender.
6) Add ice cubes to tall glass and pour mixed apricot smoothie into each.