In the kitchen, we can give our hands free to our creativity and combine dishes in the way we see fit. This gives us the opportunity to make new recipes and new flavors to infinity to delight our taste buds. Here’s an idea for a gourmet recipe for an apple and pumpkin pie. Ideal for dessert or a snack, a cup of hot tea, apple and pumpkin pie, is very easy to prepare and will delight your sweet teeth. For your ovens!
What I need:
- 1 puff pastry
- 5 apples
- 400 g of pumpkin
- 100 g of crushed almonds
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp. sugar
1) Start by cutting the pumpkin into small cubes.
2) Put the diced pumpkin in a saucepan and add two tablespoons of icing sugar. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the apples into pieces and add them to the pan with the pumpkins. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
4) Add 80 g of crushed almonds to the blender. After mixing, add them to the pan with the pumpkin and apples.
5) Line your pie pan with puff pastry and pour over the preparation. Sprinkle with the remaining 20 g of crushed almonds and two bags of vanilla sugar. This makes the pie more aesthetic and slightly caramelized.
6) Bake everything in a hot oven at 200 ° C for 35 minutes.
It is ready! All you have to do is enjoy these fall flavors with your family or friends. The pie can be eaten hot or cold set in the refrigerator.