Coral lenses are becoming increasingly popular in our kitchens. It must be said that these legumes are very good for health because they are rich in nutrients (fiber, plant protein, phosphorus, zinc, iron and flavonoids). In addition, coral lentils are not just cooked in the soup or dahl, but it can be used in a much more original way. That’s why today we’re offering you a recipe for donuts with coral lentils! Follow the step-by-step instructions in this healthy and delicious recipe.
What I need:
For 6 people
- 200 g of coral lentils
- 50 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of expired bread
- 2 shallots
- 1 cumin cactus
- Salt and pepper
- Frying oil
In the sauce:
- 1 Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 white onion
- Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
Coral lens cartridge manufacturing steps:
1) Start by immersing the red lentils in a large pot of cold water. Bring everything to a boil and cook for 15 minutes. Add a little salt at the end of cooking. Drain and reserve.
2) Prepare the garlic and onion and chop them finely. Add them to yogurt with oil, lemon juice and cumin. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cool the sauce.
3) Prepare the shallots and chop finely. Mix them with the old bread you have crumbled beforehand and then add the coriander and cumin. Season with salt and pepper and add to lentils and eggs. Stir again.
4) Make steaks from this dough by hand. Keep them cool.
5) Heat the frying oil in a high-frying pan.
6) Take the steaks out of the fridge and roll them in the flour. Then immerse them in hot oil.
7) Remove them when golden brown and place them on a plate covered with kitchen paper.
8) Salt everything and enjoy hot with the sauce just taken from the fridge.